- ‘Snotbot’ drones testing whale stress over increasing tourist boat traffic
- If you think sharks are scary, blame Hollywood, new study suggests
- Will ‘ropeless’ fishing gear be seaworthy in time to save endangered whales?
- Robo-penguin: how artificial birds are relaying the secrets of ocean currents
- Dive Team to Investigate Wreck of Sunken Nazi Steamer
- Shark tourism grows on Cape Cod
- An expert offers his theory on why killer whales are attacking boats in the Strait
- Orca pod leaves Pāuatahanui inlet, 12 formal warnings given
- In an Increasingly Noisy Arctic, Will Narwhals Fall Silent?
- White shark population increasing in Atlantic Canada
- Experience: I was attacked by two sharks at once
- Bill and tag’s excellent adventure: A year in the life of one southern right whale
- Florida angler lands incredibly rare ‘tortilla fish’
- Calls to ban swimming with humpbacks off Queensland to ‘give whales their space’
- Rare and critically endangered shark species photographed for first time near Croatian island of Ugljan